Namaste! we are glad to have you here.
Sarkhot Natural farms denote the community of natural farmers. Natural means chemical-free, preservative-free, and poison free. Only cow dung and cow urine-based homemade preparations are used by farmers in cultivation. All our products are grown with natural farming practices. Our farm is at Kambe, Shahpur, Maharashtra.
We and our network farmers are inspired by SPNF, SPK, Natural farming, Freedom fighters and teachings of Swami Vivekanand, Shri Rajeev Dixit, Dr. Subhash Palekar and our spiritual Gurus. Visit our Gratitude page to know more about us.
Our website address is: https://sarkhotnaturalfarms.com and store is located at B/3, Prabhat Society, Dr Mukherjee Road, Dombivali East – 421201. Our website showcases our products, e-commerce shop, services, our work, our engagement with farmers etc.
What Data Do We Collect?
• We collect personal information such as your first name, last name, contact details, email, residence address and all such relevant information that is necessary for our engagement with you. We collect information when you buy from us, enquire about us, or engage with us through any mode.
Accuracy of information?
• When you share your personal information with us, we assume it to be accurate and up to date.
Do we store your details of Banking/Payment?
• You may choose to pay in cash, online or wallet transfer.
• When you make online payments, third party networks or our processing partners may take certain details such as your credit card, debit card, net-banking login etc. We do not access, store, or collect such banking/payment details.
What about engagement on Website and Social media accounts?
• When you engage with us through our social media handles, we collect your personal information such as name, age, location, gender, area of interest etc. This information is collected so that we can work on your feedback, analyze it for market research or suggest relevant products to you or as part of our marketing campaigns.
What do we do with your Comments?
• When visitors leave comments on our site/social media handles, we collect the data shown in the comments, visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
• After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
What is the use of Media (Image/audio/video etc)?
• If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
What are Cookies?
• Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. These files may be used to record information about your use of the site and thus may help to improve the efficiency of the site.
• If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
• If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
• When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
• If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How does Web Analytics work?
How does Embedded content work?
• Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How does E-mail Newsletters work?
• If you have received one of our e-mail newsletters, we may use some additional cookies to enable us to track the open rates of e-mails. This allows us to track the interest levels of our newsletters to ensure we are only sending out relevant information. They only work if you have downloaded the images. All our e-mail newsletters have the option to unsubscribe, so if you no longer wish to receive these e-mails, you can unsubscribe from the list.
What do we do with your data?
We use the details for the following purposes:
• Share product updates, farmer stories, new recipes.
• Create and maintain your unique account on our e-commerce shop;
• Process your orders
• Calculate your bill for the products/services
• Facilitate consumer research
• Respond to requests, enquiries, complaints, and other customer care related activities,
• Maintain internal record and comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
• All other relevant activities which facilitate us to achieve the mission of Sarkhot Natural Farms.
Who we share your data with?
• We don’t sell, rent, lease, use or share your data with third parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information.
• Any contact messages received through this website related to hiring and customer service are also never used for marketing purposes or shared with any third parties.
How long do we retain your data?
• If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
• For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data?
• You have the right to access, rectify, modify, restrict or withdraw your consent of our use of your personal information.
• If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
• You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
What security measures do we follow?
• Your Personal Information is stored on third-party cloud servers. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of personal information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof.
• Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and will take necessary measures to mitigate such events.
• You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is received from us.
Limitation of liability
Governing laws and disputes
• email@example.com – is our email for general enquiries or for any assistance.
• Support@sarkhotnaturalfarms.com is our email for any queries, complaints, or grievances.
• 9920999100 is our contact number both for WhatsApp and call. However, it may not be feasible to meet you always on call and so we request you drop us an SMS or WhatsApp message so that we can get back to you at the earliest.